Saturday, June 30, 2012

Jewelry Holder made out of a Frame

Here's a neat idea. I took a wooden frame, decorated it and of course shabby-ed it up and added my favorite flowers to the bottom of it. Then I stapled and hot glued a screen to the back of it. Now you can hang your earrings threw the screen to keep your jewelry organized and displayed nicely. I also attached hooks at the bottom of the frame so you can hang your necklaces. So now when you go out and want to get all fancied up you can see what you actually have. So next time your thinking about getting rid of that ugly picture frame think again or if your not so crafty you can buy one from me. I will be making these for my store. If you want one special ordered with a certain color and style let me know.
http://not2shabby.storenvy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment